Skip to content
Scroll to Top
My speaking engagements range from these topics below:
- Implicit bias
- Conversations about Race
- Intercultural and cross cultural communication
- Women supporting women
- White Privilege
- Social Justice in Education
- How we are socially constructed and how to deconstruct what I call the “narrative loop” of judgements, assumptions and biases in our daily lives.
- Personal transformation, compassion, and deep listening are essential skills in making this kind of change happen.
RECENT SPEAKING AND WORKSHOP ENGAGEMENTS: For more specific consulting packages go here.
- TEDxWWU: Women Liberating Women in the Workplace, March 2017
- WWU Ethnic Student Center keynote speaker with Janis Velasquez-Farmer and Nat Reilly, October 2017
- Forum on Workplace Inclusion, April 2018
- Western Washington University Equity and Inclusion Forum series (ongoing)
- Women’s Professional Network, October 2016
- Western Libraries, August 2016
- Burlington Edison School District, August 2016