- This event has passed.
Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks
September 27, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks:
Standards for Organizations Around the World
10th Year Anniversary Event
DO WHAT WORKS:
THE D&I GUIDE FOR EXCELLENCE
“Organizations, consortiums, and countries are using the Global D&I Benchmarks to facilitate comprehensive, systemic change and show achievement of diversity goals.”
Join us to gain valuable insights from the presenters and meet the GDIB topic Captains.
Date: Wednesday, Sept 27
Time: 5:30 – 9:00 pm
Who will benefit from attending this event:
- All business sectors, industries, types, and sizes of organizations
- Organizations eager to establish development standards and agree on the desired state of D&I in the organization
- Organizations desiring to assess the current state of D&I in their organization
- Organizations with a leadership goal to engage managment and staff
- Organizations focused on determining short-term and long-term goals
- Organizations intent on monitoring and measuring progress
- Organizations desiring standards to assist in hiring D&I staff and consultants, and on a more limited basis – All employees.
Description of the Event:
The Sept 27 D&I event introduces the Global Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarks. The GDIB helps organizations determine strategy and measure progress in managing diversity and fostering inclusion. Using breakout sessions that embrace a variety of GDIB topics, attendees will sample the standards and how they can be applied. This is not a workshop. It is an introduction celebrating the GDIB and its possibilities. Captains facilitating were chosen for their experience and expertise with Diversity & Inclusion in organizations and the applications to the GDIB.
The Free GDIB document can be accessed here and downloaded: http://www.diversitycollegium.org/downloadgdib.php
A NUMBER of printed copies will be available at the event.
~~~ Would you like to be a PRINT SPONSOR? ~~~
Topics and Captains: To Be Announced Soon
Fee and Registration:
Admission: Free | Space is limited | Registration limited to 3 per organization
For Security purposes on the Google Campus, you must be registered here on the EventBrite page for admission. Registration opens Aug 15.
“Note: The launch event will be photographed and/or videotaped for promotional purposes including, but not limited to Facebook. If you would prefer not to be photographed/videotaped, please inform us when you RSVP or arrive. We can then arrange seating to accommodate those who would rather not be photographed/videotaped.”
EVENT PLATINUM VENUE SPONSOR:
EVENT GOLD SPONSOR
Event Organizer and Sponsor
The Institute for Sustainable Diversity & Inclusion
Forum on WorkPlace Inclusion
SPONSORS – More on the way!